As part of EZIE's drive to provide holistic support to social media, e-commerce, and all other types of sellers, we launched the on-demand fulfillment service to get a number of things off your hands. We will take care of inbounding, storage, packaging, sorting, and delivery to boost your customers' experiences, ultimately boosting your sales. This is especially efficient during peak seasons as you get to oversee the overall operations while doing less but earning more. If you have a start-up business but without packaging materials and storage, you might also find this helpful. This will be your door to compete directly with the biggest brands when it comes to customer experience as we will guarantee order fulfillment within 24 hours.
How does EZIE fulfillment work?
- EZIE will inbound and store your products.
- Orders will be communicated to us. We will then package the parcels.
- Our logistics team will take care of the delivery. You and the customer can monitor the updates via tracking information.
- Any returned products will be received in our hub.
Why should I subscribe to the service?
- It's 'EZIE' and cheap. We do not charge set-up or inbound fees. We will help you reduce the costs with our free storage for the first month and free polymailer to pack your items.
- Save time and boost your business. You focus on business development, we will do the logistics work.
- You can rely on our service to manage customer expectations. There will be a dedicated account manager to fast-track all your concerns. Our fulfillment service will ensure pick-up and packaging in 24 hours, then head straight to delivery.
How to apply for EZIE e-fulfillment?
Click the EZIE e-fulfillment banner on your dashboard.
Our dedicated account manager will be in contact to understand your business requirements and give you a personalized quote for you to sign the contract.
We will help you with the onboarding process once the contract is signed - fast onboarding of 1-2 weeks.
EZIE will send you regular reporting and a monthly invoice for payment.
How long is the contract term?
Can I cancel the in the middle of the contract?
Yes. You need to give advance notice of 30 days. Please contact our account manager for more information: email@example.com
Where to indicate my interest? Get Quote?
Go to EZIE User Dashboard & click the banner for EZIE fulfillment service.
What's the payment term once I have received the monthly invoice?
How do I make the payment?
We will send you a monthly invoice which should be paid via bank transfer.
Interested? Click here to sign up, click the fulfillment banner on your dashboard, then provide the information asked. You can also head to our blog for the same.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article