What is EZIE Care?
In-transit package protection
EZIE Care offers parcel delivery insurance up to SGD 10,000 to cover the damaged or lost parcels while in transit while the courier only covers up to $100-$300. This does not require formal documentation and there is no claiming procedure.
- costs only 1.2% of the package value
- only invoice submission is required
- no minimum shipping volume required
- no minimum package value required
- reimbursement will be credited to your wallet
- should the declared value and invoice amount differ, we will follow whichever is lower
How can I be eligible?
- Completed your registration by setting up your profile and billing information.
- Package your parcel properly according to guidelines. If the courier deems your parcel as improperly packaged, EZIE Care will not be activated, and neither can we file for the courier's standalone protection.
- The courier should acknowledge the loss or damage to the parcel. If the courier rejects your statement about the loss or damage, EZIE Care will not be activated, nor can we file for the courier's standalone protection.
What do I do when the parcel is received damaged and I want to avail of EZIE care?
When there are hints of damage prior to opening the packaging, tell the customer to take a video(s) or photos of how the parcel was packaged. Get as many as you can. The photos must show the damage, the external packaging, and the internal packaging. If the damage is found only after opening the package, take video(s) or photos of the packaging and the damage. Then, prepare your sales invoice.
How to apply for EZIE Care?
It's 'EZIE' - simply create your order and stay opted in! Follow these steps to access our effortless reimbursements while you give more time to expand your business.
1. Register to EZIE App. If you don't have an account yet, go to https://ezie.app/sg/ to sign up. If you already have an account, you can proceed to create your order.
2. Create label - customer address. Fill in the fields and make sure everything is complete and correct. Any error on the pick-up and delivery information can result to delay or failed attempts.
3. Create label - package detail. Key in the details accurately about your package. Determine the cost of the parcel and write this under 'package value'. Further, make sure to key in the correct dimensions if you have them. The courier allocates resources depending on this information. By default, we want you to have better package insurance so you are opted into EZIE Care. Keep the box checked. At the same time, if you do not want to be charged for this extra add-on, you may untick the box.
4. On the next pages, you will choose the delivery service and pick-up slot. You can also leave delivery instructions and shipper notes. Make sure to review your order on the last page because any detail may or may not be edited. Confirm the order by paying for it.
Once the order is confirmed, monitor the tracking information for updates. We still hope your package will not be lost or damaged as with protection or none, it's still extra work for any seller to make it right for the customer. Just in case, we want to at least ease your worries and still make you feel holistically supported.
If you have further questions about EZIE Care, you can reach out to the live chat team or email us at email@example.com. Happy shipping!
*Read more about our terms and conditions here.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article