Booking for orders is quick and 'EZIE'. After registration, you will be brought straight to your dashboard where you can see your metrics (soon!). This is the big bulk of the main page of your dashboard. On the top right are the buttons to connect to our support team via Telegram and WhatsApp, followed by your account's finance information, your name, and your avatar. On the left pane, you will see a number of account buttons (parcels per status, COD orders, transaction history, settings, FAQ, blog, help center).
Now that you have acquainted yourself with your dashboard, you are ready to book your first parcel.
1. Click Add Order on the top left.
2. Fill out the recipient (receiver) details. You may also set a different pick-up address (one-off amendment). When done, click 'Next'.
- Check your pick-up address. Any inaccuracy can result in delayed and failed pick-ups. If you need to change your pickup address permanently, please go to profile settings and click Edit.
- For international deliveries, click the flag icon to change the region of the recipient.
3. Key in (accurately) the package details. The information on this page will be used by the courier when allotting resources. Take note that the 'total package value' is in reference to claims. By default, you opt into EZIE Care. This is an add-on in-transit protection in case of loss or damage (T&Cs apply). When done, click 'Next'.
- You can opt-out of EZIE Care by unticking the box.
- The labels on the weight brackets are just labels. These are guides on how you can pack your parcels. However, you can use different packaging. You can refer to our packaging guidelines for more information.
- It is highly recommended to manually key in the correct dimensions for bookings via same-day services.
4. Time to select your preferred delivery service. Take note that there are delivery services that require printing of labels, while others will allow that you simply write the tracking ID on the parcel. If under 'Printer required?' column, it says, 'Yes', it means you need to print a label. Go over 'delivery time' and 'additional notes' to know which service best suits your needs. When you've decided which service you want, click 'Select'. You will then be asked to accept the terms and services of your chosen courier and the packaging guidelines.
Click the photo to get more information about our logistics services.
5. After accepting the courier's terms and conditions and the packaging guidelines, scroll to the bottom to choose a pick-up slot. You can book 5 days in advance (excluding non-operational days) from your intended pick-up date. For a collection on the next day, make sure to place the order before 10 PM. If needed, write delivery instructions and notes (ex. content description). When done, click 'Next'.
6. Review the order details. This cannot be amended after the order is confirmed. When done, click confirm to pay for the order.
7. You will know that you successfully scheduled the collection because (1) there's a pop-up confirming the order and advising you of the next steps, (2) the order will move to the 'Pick up' section (dashboard), and (3) a tracking ID is assigned.
Pointers for post-order confirmation:
- Take note of the pick-up schedule. You can also check this at the far right of the order from 'pick-up'.
- Print the label as required. The services that require labels are express, standard, and economy service.
- For paperless service, only the tracking ID is required to be written on the parcel.
- Package your item in consideration of the parcel's journey - loading and unloading, sorting, possible impact, etc. Refer to our packaging guidelines for more information.
- Keep your lines open in case the driver needs to call. Each courier has a different SOP when it comes to notification regarding collection and delivery. Refer to our blog for SMS notifications.
- Refer to the tracking information for updates.
Alternatively, refer to our video tutorial on how to create an order. Happy shipping!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article