The couriers communicate via the tracking information. Most of the updates reflect on the track-and-trace feature in real-time so you know where your parcel is. There are a number of ways to get updates on your parcel. You can check the courier's website using the tracking ID or simply wait for the SMS updates from EZIE and the courier. Here are the different ways to track your parcel on EZIE. In this article, we will also tackle the meaning of each tracking information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Track your parcels via trace functions
- Track your parcels using a public link
- What does each tracking information mean?
Track your parcels via trace functions
1. If you have the tracking ID, you can use the quick trace feature at the bottom of the dashboard's main page. Key in the ID and click the search button (magnifying glass). The tracking page will slide from the right.
2. This is among the features on your dashboard and is also found at the bottom of the page. Simply click 'details' and the tracking page will slide from the right.
3. On the left pane, you will see the parcel section. Confirmed (successfully paid) orders are on 'pick up'. Go to this section to pull up your order. On the far right of the order is the button to track. Click it, the tracking page will slide from the right.
Track your parcels using a public link
4. If you are a seller, you can also copy the link to the tracking page so your recipient can get updates from EZIE's website. This link won't require an EZIE account to view.
What does each tracking status mean?
Courier's Customer Service
Do you want to contact the courier's customer service? While we recommend reaching out first to our customer support team, we understand if you want to reach out to the couriers. We suggest going to their site to connect to their live chat or pull up their telephone number. This is especially helpful when you need urgent action from the couriers. Here is their contact information:
|Aramex||(+65) 6543 0300||https://www.aramex.com/sg/en|
|Best Inc||(+65) 6543 email@example.com||https://www.best-inc.sg/|
|J&T||(+65) 6916 firstname.lastname@example.org ||https://www.jtexpress.sg/|
|QXpress||(+65) 6661 email@example.com||https://www.qxpress.net/|
|Aramex||(+60) 5528 7777 |
|Best Inc||(+60) 03-5131 2856 ||https://www.best-inc.my/|
|NinjaVan||(+60) 111 7225600 ||firstname.lastname@example.org ||https://www.ninjavan.co/en-my|
There are status updates that can be confusing. Sometimes, there are delays. When this happens and you need help, simply reach out to our support team via email or live chat (recommended for urgent concerns) and we'll be happy to look into it for you. Alternatively, refer to our video tutorial on how to track parcels. Happy shipping!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article